Pictured above at the presentation ceremony, left to right, are: Robert DeSantis, ODC Senior VP; Joseph Barracato, Director of
Maintenance; Scott Armiger, President of ODC; Earl Armiger, Chairman, and: Robert Williams, ODC's Vice President and CFO.
Earl Armiger, Chairman of Orchard Development Corporation, received the Maryland Building Industry Association's (MBIA) 2016 Milton Kettler Lifetime Achievement award for his many years of support to the homebuilding industry at the local and national level, as well as his philanthropic support of dozens of local humanitarian and charitable organizations.
- National Green Building Standard Silver Certification (Orchard Meadows)
- National Housing Endowment Builder Achievement Award for Outstanding Community Service
- National Council on Seniors Housing Silver Achievement Award
- Builder of the Year
- Homebuilders Association of Maryland Lifetime Achievement Award (Earl Armiger)
- Business Person of the Year (Earl Armiger)
- Best Apartment Communities in Howard County
- Land Development Council Award of Excellence
- Baltimore Heritage Society Adaptive Re-Use Award
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials Award of Excellence
- Howard County Arts Council "Howie Award" for Outstanding Business Support of the Arts
- Community Foundation of Howard County Award for Corporate Philanthropist of the Year
- Potomac Edison ENERGY STAR New Homes Program Builder Partner of the Year